Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SNEAK PEEK- Available April 1


Bizzy Becs has some new stamps coming out APRIL 1 !!
This is another sneak peek of the new Blue Butterfly line called:


This cheeky little girl is called "Cheeky Dakota in Stripes".
I actually love the way this card came together with the metal mesh in the background & the little metal letters that, in actuality, say "4 you". You know ......roman numerals. IV = 4. I know, I know I am 'like so hip, okay?!' ROTFL. And I really like the greens with the black. Call me Crazy!
I will be giving this to my daughter's BFF for her B-day in April .


There are some Tim Holtz papers in the background & misc green ribbon overtop of the Really Reasonable Ribbons spiderweb ribbon. I also added a bit of silver bling to her dress frills.


Be sure to check out Bizzy Becs Store Blog for more great SNEAK PEEKS!

Challenges for my card:
Digital Tuesdays-for the kids
Charisma Cardz Challenge- birthday for a teen
Paper Play- distressing
The Crazy Challenge- sweet teens



21 comments:

Janet said...

I am totally loving this one...it just screams teen. Love your color choices too. Wonderful!

Lori said...

Waaaaaa! OMG that metal mesh is the absolute perfect fit for this card and the green and black, wowzers amazing!

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! what a fab image, typical teen. Love the elements you've used and the colour combo is amazing. Gorgeous hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Elizabeth said...

Great card - green hair, so teen! Fab colour combo and the metal touches just fit the age group perfectly. Elizabeth x

Laney said...

WOW!!! she's fabulous hun!! I love green and black too!!!
hugs
laney

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

great card, lovely stamp!

CraftyC said...

Wow, fabulous card and I just love her, a wonderful image!
Clairex

Edi said...

Lovely colors, lovely card!

Penni said...

Great card - This image is fabulous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Debbie said...

Thanks for the peek, this is a perfect teen image.. Love the metal mesh, don't think I would have ever thought of using it on a card, but then you gave it your special touch, and it looks fantastic

Hugs
Debbie

Debbie said...

Thanks for the peek, this is a perfect teen image.. Love the metal mesh, don't think I would have ever thought of using it on a card, but then you gave it your special touch, and it looks fantastic

Hugs
Debbie

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh good grief, Corry, this is over-the-top amazing!! Super work on the image and the For You is very clever, but what I really love is that metal mesh - I'm drooling...

Merry said...

This is such a wonderful combination of textures....great card. I must say I am glad you explained I V U. Lol....I was all set to ask my kids as I thought it was new text talk. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi corry! I love it too. everything goes so perfectly togheter. love that sassy girl. you did a wonderful job. i would wanna have it.
hugs

Unknown said...

O wow what a fab teenage stamp ... and your card is amazing, love the distressing and that mesh.. you are amazing at how you can add all kinds of stuff to your card, love it xxx

Mandy said...

Fabby card Cor, your colouring is beautiful, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "distressing" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Sande said...

Awesome card! Great colors!

Hugs, Sande x

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh wow, love the color combo on this one Cor! :D

xx Tracey xx

Loz said...

hehe, I love this one Corry! The colours look great and everything just goes perfect together!! ♥

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cor what a fabby card loving that image and the colours a real striking card thank you for sharing it with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Renkata said...

ohh wow such a cool image and layout.
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails