Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bizzy Becs- Blue Butterfly Stamps- Boyz will be Boyz


Yup, you guessed it....Bizzy Becs Blue Butterfly Stamp Line has a new release out: It's called:


Meet Cool Cody.
He's dreamin'.
Pfppt.....girls!
Actually this girl is from a previous Bizzy Becs line called Sweet Love. I made her smaller & die cut her with my nestie shape.
The shape of the card & co-ordinating blue stripe paper is from Susie Sugar's Die Cut Dreams Store- one of my recent purchases!


I hid the sentiment on a tag between the layers of the Die Cut papers, then attached a ribbon! I made the sentiment on my computer. It says "Get your head outta the clouds, kid & blow out your candles".
Yup, a birthday card. Having 5 nephews, one can never have enough boy cards. I also find that I can't get enough of this Jute ribbon for my boys creations! It is so perfect.



Pls head over to the Bizzy Becs Store Blog where the other DT girls are showing off this new collection as well. These digi's are now available for purchase. You can also check out my Boyz will be Boyz Accessory kit post HERE.

Challenges for my card:
Creative Craft World- cards for a male
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes
All Sorts- card for a teenager
Anything goes- die cuts



12 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Corry, I love this fab and fun card. Very cute images and what a wonderful idea. LOVE IT !

Donna x

Shelly said...

What an awesome boy card, Corry! It's so difficult to make cards for older boys and you've done a terrific job. That hidden sentiment is a great touch.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! Great boy card....exactly what every boy is thinking about!

cheryl said...

oh this is just great,exactly what a boy thinks about,,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anonymous said...

OMG Corry - this card totally rocks!!! too funny! And I really REALLY love how you colored his hair - that isn't easy and you mastered it! Way to go girl!

Margreet said...

awesome card Corry....so fab with the 'thinking clouds' and the small image...your ribbon and jute is TDF!
xxx Margreet

Debbie said...

Cor, this is adorable... Great masculine card and to me this are so hard to do..

Hugs
Debbie

lindyloo said...

oh super male card and just perfect for are tag youre it challenge at creative cottage good luck hugs linda x

Loz said...

oh, I love how you've used the Sweet Love image aswell! This is so cool! ♥

Sue said...

Hi ya
fabulous card & tag, fab image, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

sue said...

a really cute boys card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Choccy said...

A fantastic male card. I love it !!
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
Choccy xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails