Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cupcake Inspirations - Guest Sweetie Spot!! YAY!!


How exciting to be a guest sweetie at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week. I just love their inspirations photos, aside from the fact that I could sink my teeth into each & every one of them, they provide alot of inspiration............Thus Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!! Ta Da!

[[**PS- Perhaps I will give this cupcake to my son who turns 1 today! NAH! I'm making him a cake and I'll post all about it later!! Happy Birthday Merik Ryan Max Smyrski **]]

This weeks sponsor is Paper Garden & they provided the DT with some images, so I got to play with them too. They are simply gorgeous! I was truly inspired once again. I chose to use the Spring Blooms 2 set of digital stamps.


In the set I used a couple different images on my card. One of the images I printed onto Kraft paper & it is sticking out from behind the colored image. The other image is front & center.
To capture the greens I used Really Reasonable Ribbons leaf ribbon to encircle the image alongside the doily, which I cut the center out of, in order to show off the backing papers. I added some seam binding and buttons to the top right corner & a gold corner adornment I got off eBay to the bottom left corner.



Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a GDT at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week.

Don't forget to enter my blogaversary candy post at the top of my blog. Click on the pic to follow the link!

****************************

I followed this gorgeous sketch by Chelsea at CLP Challenge blog:


And would like to also enter my card into the following challenges:

DCD- spring/garden theme
The Crazy Challenge- here comes spring
Creative Inspirations- in the garden
Fab'n'Funky- spring into action
Cute Card Thursday- signs of spring



28 comments:

Unknown said...

O wow Corry, yes, that cupcake looks so yummy. Love your card, and that ribbon flower is simply gorgeous. Wishing your son a Happy Birthday. Hugs xx

cheryl said...

oh wow love that cupcake hun so yummy and adore your card,just such super detail just love all the elements you add perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

Suzi Mac said...

Perfect spring card. Love your ribbon flower and those little extra's once again make a fantastic card. Gorgeous debut hun. Happy Birthday to Merik. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Suzi x

Rach said...

stunning hun. hugs rachxx

Courtney said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Corry!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Margreet said...

gorgeous, fabulous, etc......congrats on being GD and more congrats on Merik....have a wonderful day for all of you!
xxx Margreet

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

StephC said...

Gorgeous card! I love all of the details you've included. So glad to have you as our guest this week at the CIC! :)

Deb said...

Ok that cupcake is just Cruel-lol! I just started a diet so no yummy cupcakes for me. Absolutely gorgeous card Corry, love it all-Merik is one already? OMG time flies heh!
Debs
xxx

Renkata said...

wow this is such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

Unknown said...

Very pretty, love the layers, just all around beautiful card. You go girl, I noticed you are only 20 away from 500, yeah!!!! for you :o)

papertrails leaver said...

what a gorgeous card! Love the flower you made with the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Penny's or our green challenge. :-) Amy

Caroline said...

This is stunning and just perfect for our spring challenge at the Crafty Calender. Thanks for joining us this month.
Caroline x

DesignerDiva said...

This is totally lovely Corry absoluetly everything about it! Happy Birthday to your little man too
Laurie x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so incredible Corry, love all the fab details. Congrats on the GDT spot and BIGGER congrats to Merik on his first birthday. Hope you all have a lovely day especially the birthday boy. :o)

Donna x

Sue B said...

Ooh gorgeous card! Love all those beautiful leaves and the ribbon flower! It's beautifully decorated.

Happy Birthday to your son!

Sue xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD
Chris x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful card and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son!! :)

That cupcake sure looks tempting! YUM!

Chris said...

beautiful coloring and there's so much really interesting stuff going on, like the doily and the distressing.

Deb said...

still love it! so happy you entered at Die Cut Dreams-It's Gorgeous Cor
Debs
xxx

NGCARDS said...

A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! Also that cupcake looks gorgeous! xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Corry,
Aww hun this is adorable. I love your ribbon flower and all the distressing - just fabulous! Thanks for joining in our Spring Garden Challenge at Die Cut Dreams this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Katherine said...

Hello Corry,

Submitted a card using Claudia sketch in your whopping candy. thanks. hope you like it.

Katherine

Katherine said...

Beautiful card.

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Beautiful card! I love how you layered the images, just lovely.

Bonnie Garby said...

Awesome card Cor!! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ooh how beautiful. I love this gorgeous image! Such fun embellies. Great job. Thank you for joining us for this months sketch challenge at Crafting Life's Pieces.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP-Designer

Chelsea said...

Oh My Corry! How sweet is this. So many textures and layers on card, is absolutely gorgeous. A gorgeous take on the CLP Sketch this month. Wow!
Love,
Chelsea

Related Posts with Thumbnails