Friday, March 11, 2011

Fairy Fun Friday DT- It's my Party!


WWWWWWWWWWWWWwwoooooowwwwww, some great song inspirations we had for our last Fairy Fun Friday Challenge...........now what does Hostess Bev have in store for you this time!?!
She has chosen the theme of:

IT'S MY PARTY !

What do u do at your party?
Sing, Dance, Cry, or sleep, like my little guy is doing here!
This image is called Lazy Boxer Beary from Prairie Fairy Designs.
This card is pretty self explanatory, wouldn't you say?
I have given this to my nephew for his birthday.
See the below pics, there is a little pocket inside that some $$$  fit very nicely into!



Get your party on and get on over to the FFF challenge to see what the other  DT girlz do at their parties!

Challenges for my card:
Incy Wincy- pastel colors
Top Tip Tuesday- birthday
Creative Card Crew- no flowers
Wee Memories- woodland friend theme
Paper Playtime- anything goes with a digi





21 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

well it is really a party card, i like it!

Lori said...

Awww adorable, love your colours and scrummy papers, Ahhh DH is leaving for 9weeks I need a nite out!

Unknown said...

Awww this is so much fun, love the colours ... shame shame on me .. haven't used my lazy boxer bear stamp again !

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! So cute Corry. This is a great image love his little blanky and glittery feet. Fab dp's and perfect embelies as always. Your nephew will love it.

Donna x

Dorte said...

Hi Party Girl!
Lovely card with a sweet image. I like the fluffy slippers a lot.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Dorte

Merry said...

Beautiful work Corry....great colouring and love the layout.

Anonymous said...

hahaaa!! great card and love the sentiments you added too! hugs Samantha :0)

Loz said...

i love that funny little image and your sentiments! he's too cute! ♥

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWE STICKIN CUTE HUN!!! He is going to adore it lol!!! Cute image and nicely colored.I FREAKIN LOVE HIS SLIPPERS LOL!!!!

Hey i could keep going if you want no more migraines fo rnow lol!I thought i better get better before i get a needle on my behind lol!

Thanks for stopping by and wishing the best for my daughter.Just help me cross fingers on a speedy recovery please.

Hey can you email me your address please lol^=^

((HUGS))Ruby♥

Sheree said...

This card is sooooo sweet! Love his slippers!
The colours, layout and dp's ooze summer! Hmmm... I can hardly wait!

Anonymous said...

Ah Cor....your card is super adorable!!

Kelly said...

Great idea on the card Corry, I know I could definitely use some zzzz's.

Anonymous said...

hi cory! i love this card. its so fun and a little crazy, just like you,lol.have a great weekend. hugs

Deb said...

so adorable Cor, I love the layout and of course the bear is superb
Debs
xxx

paper fun said...

Cute card Corry.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Mary J said...

What a lot of fun your card is Cor! Will find some time to play!

BA said...

cute card corry
xoxo BA

Shelley said...

This is lovely, love the colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Beverly Montez said...

This is just too too cute! What a cool idea!
XO
Beverly

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your card is adorable, Corry. Great layout and colors. Love your take on the challenge. Your nephew is going to love it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful coloring Corry! Adorable card, cute sentiment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails