Friday, March 4, 2011

Winner of 1st paper candy is..................

First of all, I have to tell you how interesting & exciting it is to read all your comments to my Blogaversary candy post. So many of you can relate to all my "newbie-ness" & it makes me smile. Some of you ask questions, I try to answer & one person has attempted the sketch.....for a second entry.....that too, makes me happy.  I hope to continue to laugh when I read your comments & appreciate each & every one of them.

*****************************************

As mentioned  in my BLOGAVERSARY WHOPPING CANDY post HERE, for every 100 enteries into Mr. Linky I will be giving away 28 sheets of DP (that's Designer Paper) cut 6" X 6"

So out of fairness I've decided to draw 1 winner out of each 100 that enters.
And the first winner is.....................

RANDOM.ORG - Integer Widget: "True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 100
Result:
74
Powered by RANDOM.ORG"

This translates to......................
..................
...............
...........
.....
..

Congrats Shelly!
If you could e-mail me at fancyfree4ever@yahoo.ca with your snail mail addy I will get your paper out to you straight away. Pls put FIRST DP WINNER in your subject line.

((I will be posting all winners on a seperate page at the top of my blog as well & winners have until April 7 to contact me for shipping of prizes. ))



8 comments:

Merry said...

Woohoo, congrats Shelly. :-) Cor, I have your sketch printed and on my desk ready to play with on the weekend.

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to shelly!

chrissy xx said...

Congrats Shelly!

BlackBird said...

Congrats Shelly!

Ardilla said...

Congrats!!!
I hope to be a winner too ;)

Ardilla
papersardilla.multiply.com

Tina said...

congrats shelly..lucky girl

Tina

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

UHHH CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!!!

Cor i'm working on mine sweets!!Almost done ((smiles))Ruby♥

Shelly said...

Woohoo!!!! I'm doing the happy dance! Thanks so much, Corry. What a terrific surprise! I came on to print off the sketch, so that I could work on my card this evening and there was the happy news that I'm your first winner.

Related Posts with Thumbnails